WHAT INFORMATION DO WE OBTAIN FROM YOU? WHEN DO WE OBTAIN SUCH INFORMATION?
Tif, upon visiting our Web Site, your use is limited to browsing our informational content, we will not require that you provide us with any personally identifiable information. However, in order to access and use our Secure Portal and Online Services, we collect “personally identifiable information” from you, including but not limited to:
• When accessing our OnlineServices, you will be required to provide, upload and/or submit your personal information and data, including your PHI, and details of your past consultation,medical history and test results (collectively, the “Health Record”). Our Providers may also add to or upload your personal and health information to your Health Record obtained through your consultations and test results. Such information is vital for COMPANY to provide you with quality services.
• If you report a problem, we will ask that you provide your name, e-mail address, User ID,phone number and e-mail address. Should you contact us for any reason other than to report a problem and/or submit a review, we may also keep a record and/or copy of your correspondence with us.
HOW DO WE PROTECT THE SECURITY AND QUALITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
To protect the security and quality of your personal information, we have implemented technical and managerial procedures to maintain accurate, current and complete information as well as to protect your personal information against loss, misuse or alteration when it is under our control. Your personally identifiable information will been crypted and stored on our third-party provider’s secured servers. Your personal information is also password protected so that access is limited to yourself and those with whom you share your password, Company, as well as third party access facilitated by Company with your prior permission. We have also taken steps to help protect the integrity of your personal financial information when you complete a purchase transaction on our Web Site. As noted above, we use Stripe to facilitate confidential online business transactions. Stripe uses encrypted and secure transaction processes to help prevent your credit information from being read by unauthorized persons as this information is transmitted over the Internet. The Stripe transaction systempasses your credit information through its system, but does not retain any credit card numbers. Once the transaction is completed, information about the sale (without credit card information) is stored in a password-protected online database maintained by Get Healthie Inc. Only in an offline and offsite accounting server does Stripe or Get Healthie Inc retain the entire transaction record. In addition, Get Healthie Inc processes all transactions by private digital lines, and not via the Internet. You can find more information about theservices at www.gethealthie.com and www.stripe.com.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Our primary use of your information is to administer, maintain and improve your experience on our WebSite generally as well as provide you with customized, personalization Online Services and interactive communications.
• We use your personal data including your Health Record to provide and process information, products or services that you request from us or that may be of interest to you; for purposes of planning your care and treatment, improvement of health status, Patient experience and engagement, communication with other health professionals involved in your care, document your consultations and care received, cost effectiveness and/or other purposes related to the provision of telemedicine and our Online Services.
• We use your financial information (e.g., your credit card number) only to verify your credit and to bill you for Subscriptions purchased through our Web Site. We also use your contact information as necessary to send you information about the Subscriptions that you have purchased on our Web Site.
• We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Online Service offered on our Web Site. We also use your IP address to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information that we may share with our business partners, but only in the aggregate without any of your personally identifiable information.
• We may research the demographics, interests and behavior of our customers based on the information provided to us during User Account registration, from our server log files, and from cookies. Our research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis. We may share this aggregate data with business partners, but only in the aggregate, without any of your personally identifiable information.
OTHER USES OF YOUR HEALTH RECORD AND INFORMATION
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR HEALTH RECORD
Your Health Record on the SecurePortal is the property of COMPANY, but the information belongs to you. You have the following rights regarding your Health Record and information:
· Right to Inspect and Copy: you have the right to view, review and copy your Health Record on our Secure Portal.
· Right to Amend: if you feel that information displayed in your Health Record is inaccurate or incomplete, you may submit a request in writing to COMPANY to amend the information.
· Right to an Accounting of Disclosures: you have the right to request an “accounting of disclosures”. This is a list of certain disclosures we made of your Health Record and information, other than those made for purposes of consultations,treatments, payment, or healthcare operations, including prescriptions and laboratory tests.
· Right to Request Restrictions: you have the right to request restriction(s) or limitation(s) on the Health Record or information we use or disclose. Each request will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. We are not required to consent to your request, particularly if the information would affect your care and treatment.
In all above-mentioned instances where a written request is required, you must submit such request to 6670 New Nashville Hwy, Ste 120, Smyrna TN 37167, or by email to email@example.com
CAN YOU “OPT-OUT” OF RECEIVING COMMUNICATIONS FROM COMPANY?
If you change your mind and decide that you no longer want to receive promotional e-mails and/or direct mailings,you may opt-out at any time by simply sending an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF COMPANY PARTNERS
DO WE SELL OR RENT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
No, as a general rule, we do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. If and whenever we intend to share your personally identifiable information with a third party (other than to a business partner as provided herein), you will be notified at the time of data collection or transfer, and you will have the option of not permitting the transfer.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE INFORMATION?
We generally will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission to doso and as described below:
• Limited members of COMPANY affiliates, contactors, employees, service providers, attorneys, collection agents or other third parties we use to support our business, may have access to the personally identifiable information, including your PHI, in the course of their duties. The services provided by these entities and third-party organizations include, but are not limited to, IT, infrastructure support,marketing, account management. COMPANY intends to fully comply with HIPAA requirements where applicable. HIPAA restricts COMPANY’s use and disclosure of PHI, including by the COMPANY’s business affiliates.
• As noted previously, we may from time to time partner with other companies to offer Online Services and products. Any information that you provide in connection with the OnlineServices will become the joint property of Company and its business partners.We may also disclose other personal information about you to our business partners, but only if we have obtained your permission to make the disclosure before data collection or before transferring the data.
• We may,from time to time, offer you the opportunity to receive materials or special offers from third parties. If you want to receive this information, we may (but only with your permission) share your name and e-mail address with them.
• Under confidentiality agreements, we may match user information with third party data. We also may disclose aggregate demographic and/or user information and statistics in order to describe our customer base to prospective partners and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes.
• We may disclose your personally identifiable information without your prior permission in special cases. For example, we may have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating the User Terms and Conditions, or maybe causing intentional or unintentional injury or interference to the rights or property of Company or any third party, including other customers. Also, we may disclose or access your personally identifiable information when we believe in good faith that law or regulation requires disclosure.
DO YOU HAVE CHOICES ABOUT COOKIES?
Yes, you have several choices with respect to cookies. You can modify your browser preferences to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. However,our Web Site uses cookie-based authentication. Accordingly, if you choose to reject all cookies, you may not be able to log onto our Web Site and/or use our services.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR ONLINE PRIVACY?
If you are careless with your password, or you decide to share your password with third parties, you must be aware of the risk that such third parties will have access to all your personally identifiable information.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement or the practices of our Web Site, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com or visit our contact page.
Effective Date: August 6, 2020